14 Nov 2014
November 14, 2014

Cancelation Policy

0 Comment

Payment conditions Deposit:I ask a deposit The deposit is 25% of the total amount and must be paid to me after receiving the confirmation/invoice within 7 days, in order to guarantee your booking. Payment currency: Euro / USD Accepted payment options:Per Bank Remaining payment/Final payment:75% of the amount must be paid to me 30 days prior.. read more →

25 Jul 2014
July 25, 2014

Turkish Tea and Serendipity

1 Comment

Turkish Tea and Serendipity How Turkey became a tea-drinking nation is one of the great miracles of the last century. It is hard to believe that almost a century ago, the tulip-shaped glasses glowing with coral-colored, hot, strong tea did not even exist in Anatolia. I cannot help but recall the tea growing in the.. read more →

20 Jul 2014
July 20, 2014

Why Travel to Turkey?

0 Comment

Why Travel to Turkey? Turkey: the cradle of cultures and civilizations connecting Europe and Asia and capital of civilizations that have reined the lands of Anatolia for centuries. Since the beginning of history, Anatolia, well known as one the earliest settlements, has continued to flourish with the migration of various tribes, and accumulated a large.. read more →

20 Jul 2014
July 20, 2014

25 Great Things to do in Turkey!

0 Comment

25 Great Things to do in Turkey! 1 – Bosporus is one of the world’s most beautiful and important straits. Among the must-see sites of Istanbul and adorned with lights on both sides, the amazing scenery of the Bosporus can be enjoyed by taking a refreshing boat excursion. 2 – Seafood lovers should not miss.. read more →

20 Jul 2014
July 20, 2014

Useful Information

1 Comment

Useful Information Visa 
Welcoming millions of visitors from around world every year, Turkey aims to ensure with its advanced visa system that visitors have a pleasant holiday experience. 
Visitors can easily apply for a tourist visa in just a few steps at www.evisa.gov.tr  and start to explore the unique nature of Turkey the minute they.. read more →